To apply to be on a client account, you will be required to create a “Why Me” video for us to send to that client. These videos are used as a first impression for the entrepreneur to decide who they would like to further interview.
How to Create the Best Why Me Video
Please watch the video in this module for a 14 minute training on how to create the best “Why Me” videos for potential client accounts.
Example of a successful “Why Me” video: https://zoom.us/rec/share/7pEpPbDx0HJIE43LtFrURII-TovUeaa82ncW-qUEn05jDNbSnP9C82AwDbm5bl-9?startTime=1590545385000
To Apply For A New Position
New job postings will show up throughout the weeks on the #job-board channel. They will look like a link to the website of the entrepreneur, as well as a short description of what the offer is and any specifications the entrepreneurs have.
- If an offer interests you, raise your hand by putting a raised hand emoji under the post so we know you’ll be creating a video.
- Then it’s time for your introduction video! Within 48 hours, you’ll need to record a video that includes:
- Your name
- Where you’re from
- What you love about the brand, company, mission, or culture — this should reference something you connected with on their site, why the offer interests you, etc
- Your background, sales experience and why the entrepreneur should choose you
- Here is an example of an A+ “Why Me” Video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ytDQ20SZknMcNsXpic435GRkP-Sh2msk
- Once you’re done with your video, post the video (or a link to the video) in the thread underneath the original post on the #job-board channel. The video will then be reviewed by the leadership team and if any revisions are needed, notes will be sent to you. Once we’ve gotten a video from you that meets expectations, CONGRATS. You’ve applied! Your video will be sent to the entrepreneur and the matching process will continue from there.