How to Register for Meetings
- Click on each of these three links to register for the three different types of calls.
- Click the checkboxes next to ALL of the time and date occurrences to be registered for all the calls.
- Put in your first and last name and your email address
- Confirm that you’re not a robot
- Press the register button
- Press the dropdown menu on the confirmation page that says “Add to calendar” and add the calls to your personal calendar. The join URL’s will then be on your calendar and you will receive call invitations that way
How to Find the Weekly Training Call Recordings
Each of the recordings will be emailed to you after the calls if you are signed up using the Zoom registration links above.
Weekly Training Meetings
These are weekly meetings that are hosted by Bella (and guests) for agent training purposes. They’re also where we foster our Align community and work together to make each other better! 🙂
Role Play Call
For role playing through situations, objections, etc.
To submit an idea for role play:
- Must be submitted to the #submissions Slack channel before EOD on Monday of the week of the call
Tuesdays at 3:00pm EST / 12:00pm PST
Sales Call Breakdown
For breaking down a single sales call and giving direct feedback on parts of the call and the call as a whole. Submitting a sales call for breakdown is not required but highly recommended. If no sales calls are submitted, one will be chosen at random.
To have your call considered for the sales call breakdown:
- Must be submitted to the #submissions Slack channel before EOD Friday of the week before the call
- Provide a link to the call recording in Align’s Google Drive
- Provide a brief summary of why you would like a sales call breakdown
- Optional: timestamp any specific points you want direct feedback on
Wednesdays at 7:00pm EST / 4:00pm PST
Get your questions answered! Come with any and all sales questions.
To submit a question:
- Must be submitted by EOD the Wednesday before the call to the #submissions Slack channel
- Write out direct question and provide context if necessary
Thursdays at 1:00pm EST / 10:00am PST